Welcome to Facilities Planning & Management
Jay W. Bond
Associate Vice President for Facilities Planning & Management
The Department of Facilities Planning & Management is committed to planning, developing and maintaining a safe, sustainable and high quality learning and working environment for the campus community to support the mission of California State University, Fullerton.
What We Do
Facilities Planning & Management is responsible for the planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operations of all campus facilities and grounds.
Facilities Planning & Management currently has approximately 163 employees and an operating budget exceeding $20 million to fulfill its responsibilities for 5.6 million square feet of campus space and 237 acres. In addition, the department is responsible for a five-year capital budget request of approximately $460 million.
Facilities Planning & Management department includes three office units: Campus Planning, Capital Project Management, and Facilities Operations.
- Develop and implement the Campus Master Plan through capital improvement program to support campus academic mission
- Manage and track campus physical spaces; develop projections of space needs in support of the campus academic and administrative functions
- Direct and manage design and construction on campus to create a sustainable teaching and learning environment
- Ensure code compliance and life safety for all projects
- Maintain, operate and enhance campus facilities, grounds and utility infrastructure to help provide a campus environment that promotes learning, teaching and personal growth
- Provide various logistical services in support of campus operations
Contact Department Office
Administrative Support Assistant
Phone: (657) 278-2122
Fax: (657) 278-7109
Address: 2600 Nutwood Ave.
College Park, Suite 320
Fullerton, CA 92834