California State University, Fullerton is a smoke-free campus. For more information, please view the policy at http://www.smoke-free.fullerton.edu.
The Department of Facilities Planning & Management is committed to planning, developing and maintaining a safe, sustainable and high quality learning and working environment for the campus community to support the mission of California State University, Fullerton.
What We Do
Facilities Planning & Management is responsible for the planning, design, construction, maintenance, and operations of all campus facilities and grounds, currently 5.6 million square feet of campus space and 240 acres.
Facilities Planning & Management department includes four office units: Campus Planning, Capital Project Management, Facilities Operations, Building Safety.
- Develop and implement the Campus Master Plan through capital improvement program to support campus academic mission
- Manage and track campus physical spaces; develop projections of space needs in support of the campus academic and administrative functions
- Direct and manage design and construction on campus to create a sustainable teaching and learning environment
- Ensure code compliance and life safety for all projects
- Maintain, operate and enhance campus facilities, grounds and utility infrastructure to help provide a campus environment that promotes learning, teaching and personal growth
- Provide various logistical services in support of campus operations
- Regulate the construction of all new, remodeled and existing buildings as mandated by the State of California and the State University Administration Manual
Contact Department Office
Administrative Support Coordinator
Phone: (657) 278-2122
Fax: (657) 278-7109
Address: 2600 Nutwood Ave.
College Park, Suite 320
Fullerton, CA 92834